Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Flickering UI and randomly changing sprites when enabling/disabling image in a Camera space
1. Open attached project.
2. Open an play "FlickerScene" scene.
3. Notice a flickering UI and randomly changing sprites(GIFs attached).
* Not reproducible in the standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10.
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released