Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Flickering UI and randomly changing sprites when enabling/disabling image in a Camera space
1. Open attached project.
2. Open an play "FlickerScene" scene.
3. Notice a flickering UI and randomly changing sprites(GIFs attached).
* Not reproducible in the standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10.
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source