Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
Flickering UI and randomly changing sprites when enabling/disabling image in a Camera space
1. Open attached project.
2. Open an play "FlickerScene" scene.
3. Notice a flickering UI and randomly changing sprites(GIFs attached).
* Not reproducible in the standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10.
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button