Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Flickering UI and randomly changing sprites when enabling/disabling image in a Camera space
1. Open attached project.
2. Open an play "FlickerScene" scene.
3. Notice a flickering UI and randomly changing sprites(GIFs attached).
* Not reproducible in the standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10.
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine