Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Flickering UI and randomly changing sprites when enabling/disabling image in a Camera space
1. Open attached project.
2. Open an play "FlickerScene" scene.
3. Notice a flickering UI and randomly changing sprites(GIFs attached).
* Not reproducible in the standalone build.
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b10.
Not reproducible with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'