Search Issue Tracker
Editor quits silently when creating a new project on a specific Windows10 x86 tablet
1. Open any project
2. Go to File-> New Project -> Create project
Expected: new project will be created
Actual: Unity quits silently
Reproduced on 5.6.2p3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2f1
Note: Creating project on launch window that is shown before opening project the first time works properly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.