Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Editor][OSX][Regression] NullReferenceException in PackageImportTreeView after pressing Import button in Asset Store
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. Open Asset Store (Window -> Asset Store);
3. Download any package;
4. Click 'Import' button.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.PackageImportTreeView+PackageImportTreeViewDataSource.FetchData () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/PackageImportTreeView.cs:537)
is thrown (see attached screenshot).
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0b22.
Error should not be thrown after pressing "Import" button.
- Reproducible in 5.4.0b22;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b21;
- Reproducible only on OSX;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect