Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a26
Editor gets stuck when scrolling through the Reoredable List
# Open the attached project (“ScrollBug.zip“)
# Select Assets/Data/LootTable
# In the Inspector expand list “Types“
# Scroll through it
Expected results: Scrolling without issues
Actual results: The scrolling is inconsistent, Editor gets stuck after a few seconds of scrolling.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0b8, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.11f1,2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b7
Couldn't test: 2020.3.40f1(“'Texture2D' does not contain a definition for 'Reinitialize' and no accessible extension method 'Reinitialize' accepting a first argument of type 'Texture2D' could be found“)
Reproduced on: Windows 11
Notes: The issue is not reproducible if the setting “Use IMGUI Default Inspector“ is enabled (Project Settings>Editor)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Oct 17, 2022 14:16
Use IMGUI Default Inspector - Ah! Good to know. That lets me work and can now upgrade to 2022. Thanks.