Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Editor] GameObject visibility toggle doesn't work with HDRP Template
GameObject visibility toggle in the Hierarchy doesn't work with HDRP Template
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with HDRP Template
2. Click on the eye icon for the scene to hide all the GameObjects in the hierarchy window
3. Again click on the eye icon to show the GameObjects
GameObject visibility doesn't toggle to proceed further
All GameObjects in the scene gets visible on toggling GameObject visibility icon
Individual GameObject's visibility can be turned ON one by one to proceed further.
2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.a13
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and MacOS 10.14
1. Refer attached video
2. "Visibility toggle" feature is introduced in 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned