Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Editor] GameObject visibility toggle doesn't work with HDRP Template
GameObject visibility toggle in the Hierarchy doesn't work with HDRP Template
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with HDRP Template
2. Click on the eye icon for the scene to hide all the GameObjects in the hierarchy window
3. Again click on the eye icon to show the GameObjects
GameObject visibility doesn't toggle to proceed further
All GameObjects in the scene gets visible on toggling GameObject visibility icon
Individual GameObject's visibility can be turned ON one by one to proceed further.
2019.2.0b7, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.a13
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and MacOS 10.14
1. Refer attached video
2. "Visibility toggle" feature is introduced in 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"