Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Editor freezes when selecting GameObjects in a Scene that contains a lot of GameObjects and has gizmos enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Try selecting different objects in the Hierarchy
Expected result: Selection gets changed instantly
Actual result: The Editor freezes and the 'Hold on GizmoManager.RecalculateGizmos' message pops up when changing the selection
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0b6