Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor freezes when looking at a game object with Skinned Mesh Renderer
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Hierarchy find "boombox r1" -> "boombox paulo's", double-click on it to center it
3. In the Inspector window find Skinned Mesh Renderer -> BlendShapes -> "Wobble 2"
4. Slide "Wobble 2" slider to the right
Expected result: Editor continues working
Actual result: Editor freezes while looking at the boombox
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a7
Could not test on earlier versions due to crashes while importing or missing prefabs from the scene
Note 1: Freeze doesn't occur on OpenGLCore
Note 2: It appears that the UI freezes graphically, not functionally, because it's possible to pan away from the boombox to unfreeze everything
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2