Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor freezes when decreasing the VisualElement size of a Dropdown
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Ecosystem-Sim.zip" project
2. Open the MainUI.uxml in UI Builder (Assets->Scripts->UI Toolkit)
3. Select the "#add-creature-option" element in the UI Builder Hierarchy
4. Drag the left edge to the right quickly
Expected result: Dropdown size is re-sizable
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Can't test with: 2021.1 or below (Due to errors from the UI Toolkit package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes