Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Editor exits with return code 0 even with compilation errors when Unity Analytics is enabled
Untiy Editor exits with incorrect return code 0 if there are compilation errors and Editor is launched from the command line in a -batchMmode (e.g. Unity.exe -batchMode -projectPath %projectPath% -quit -logFile)
It happens if Analitics is enabled in ProjectSettings\UnityConnectSettings.asset:
Editor exits with correct return code 1 if Analitics is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine