Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor exits with return code 0 even with compilation errors when Unity Analytics is enabled
Untiy Editor exits with incorrect return code 0 if there are compilation errors and Editor is launched from the command line in a -batchMmode (e.g. Unity.exe -batchMode -projectPath %projectPath% -quit -logFile)
It happens if Analitics is enabled in ProjectSettings\UnityConnectSettings.asset:
Editor exits with correct return code 1 if Analitics is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"