Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Editor exits with return code 0 even with compilation errors when Unity Analytics is enabled
Untiy Editor exits with incorrect return code 0 if there are compilation errors and Editor is launched from the command line in a -batchMmode (e.g. Unity.exe -batchMode -projectPath %projectPath% -quit -logFile)
It happens if Analitics is enabled in ProjectSettings\UnityConnectSettings.asset:
Editor exits with correct return code 1 if Analitics is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object