Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Editor exits with return code 0 even with compilation errors when Unity Analytics is enabled
Untiy Editor exits with incorrect return code 0 if there are compilation errors and Editor is launched from the command line in a -batchMmode (e.g. Unity.exe -batchMode -projectPath %projectPath% -quit -logFile)
It happens if Analitics is enabled in ProjectSettings\UnityConnectSettings.asset:
Editor exits with correct return code 1 if Analitics is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed