Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Editor exits with return code 0 even with compilation errors when Unity Analytics is enabled
Untiy Editor exits with incorrect return code 0 if there are compilation errors and Editor is launched from the command line in a -batchMmode (e.g. Unity.exe -batchMode -projectPath %projectPath% -quit -logFile)
It happens if Analitics is enabled in ProjectSettings\UnityConnectSettings.asset:
Editor exits with correct return code 1 if Analitics is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player