Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Editor] EndLayoutGroup error on Console while closing "Save Preset" window
EndLayoutGroup Error appears on Console while closing a window which asks for a path to save preset for any GameObject.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Unity Project
2. Select any GameObject from Hierarchy
3. Select "Preset" icon from any component of GameObject
4. Select "Save current to..." from Select Preset Tab
5. A popup will appear asking for Saving Preset, Select "Cancel"
6. Observe error on Console.
Unity 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0f2, 2018.1.0a1
Unity 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a3, 2018.1.0a2 , 2018.1.0b1 , 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a7
Occurring only on MacOs
Save Preset is introduced in 2018.1.0a1.
Design of Saving preset is different in 2018.1.0a2 with respect to 2018.1.0a1.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"