Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Editor] Editor Crashes while switching Windows Graphics API to OpenGLES2
Editor Crashes while switching Windows Graphics API to OpenGLES2.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Go to Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Uncheck "Auto Graphic API for Windows".
4. Add OpenGLES2 from the list.
5. Switch Graphic APIs to OpenGLSE2.
Observe the crash.
Working Fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window