Search Issue Tracker
Editor does not reset to the default Graphics API after Player settings are reset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "BuildSettingReset.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Open Player Settings, click the cog in the top right corner and select "Reset"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected results: The editor uses DirectD311
Actual results: The editor still uses OpenGLCore
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Note: After resetting the Player settings, the Player gets built using DirectD311, even if OpenGLCore is still used in the Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build