Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes with UnityEngine::Animation::SetGenericFloatPropertyValues when switching Timeline with Constrains
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "timeline" project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait 2 seconds
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4 and 2018.1 because of missing prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode