Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes with UnityEngine::Animation::SetGenericFloatPropertyValues when switching Timeline with Constrains
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "timeline" project
2. Enter Play Mode and wait 2 seconds
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.2.15f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4 and 2018.1 because of missing prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website