Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Prefab's Apply doesn't respect component dependencies (declared via RequireComponent) yielding incorrect setup
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "Joint"
2. Make two instances of Cube prefab in the Scene
3. Add Character Joint component to one of the instances
4. Delete Rigidbody component from the other instance and Apply the changes to the prefab
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a3
Note: The issue persists with any other Joint as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue