Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.8f1
Fixed in 2018.2
Editor crashes with MinMaxAABB::MinMaxAABB when using Honey Hex Framework and rendering Game View Cameras
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached "FourExperimentHoney" project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click on one of the white squares in the middle of the Game View to open Party window
4. In Party window click all black icons to open Character windows
5. Move several Character windows out of Game View
6. Leave Editor running for 2-5 minutes
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1 (could not test with regression as earlier versions of 2018.1 (e.g. 2018.1.0f1) show compilation errors.
Notes: The issue usually has two possible outcomes - crashes with System out of memory error or with MinMaxAABB::MinMaxAABB line.
Both of the outcomes have RenderGameViewCamerasInternal_Injected as a common line.
- The bug is reproducible in both Editor and Standalone build
- The issue doesn't happen when reflection probes are disabled in the scene.
Update: fixed in 2018.3.0b1 and 2018.2.8f1, backport coming for version 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3