Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor crashes with mecanim::SetValueMask<0> when enabling Animation keyframe recording mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Crash Resister"
2. Select Canvas/Exit Panel in Hierarchy
3. Press record button in Animation window
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Does not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a4
Note: If "Exit Panel" object is enabled in the Scene, the Editor does not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes