Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor crashes with mecanim::SetValueMask<0> when enabling Animation keyframe recording mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Crash Resister"
2. Select Canvas/Exit Panel in Hierarchy
3. Press record button in Animation window
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Does not reproduce with: 2019.1.0a4
Note: If "Exit Panel" object is enabled in the Scene, the Editor does not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build