Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes while using Flythrough mode in scene view when particle system game object is selected
Editor crashes while using Flythrough mode in scene view when particle system game object is selected in the hierarchy after a few of its properties were edited
Steps to Repro:
1. Hierarchy > right click
2. Effects > create a particle system
3. Change few properties in the particle-like its shape, max particles, etc.
4. Hold right click in scene view and navigate using movement keys
If the crash is not happening instantly use Flythrough mode in scene view for a few minutes
Observe that the editor crashes
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website