Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
Editor crashes when trying to create Subgraph Operator
1. Open user attached Project,
2. Open Assets\Demo\GroundLift.vfx
3. Select all nodes connected to the Output Mesh Particles
4. Right click and choose 'Convert to Subgraph Operator'
Expected result: A Subgraph Operator is created
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes