Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Editor crashes when setting Animator.runtimeAnimatorController
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'AnimationTest' scene
3. Play scene
Result: Unity Editor Crashes
Note: Crash possibly occurs at line #239 of the 'AnimationManager' script
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p2, 5.2.3p3
Regression since: 5.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown