Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when Mesh.SetVertexBufferParams function is provided with a VertexAttributeDescriptor of length 5 or greater
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: Providing Mesh.SetVertexBufferParams function a VertexAttributeDescriptor of size 5 or larger throws an error in the Console Window
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1 (VertexAttributeDescriptor does not exist)
Note: VertexAttributeDescriptor is available in Unity 2019.3.0a7 and above
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in Unity 2020.2.0a6