Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when enabling Collab Cache
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project or create a new one.
2) Go to Unity > Preferences... > Cache Server > Check 'Use Collab Cache'.
Unity should crash at this point. If it doesnt, click 'Cache Server Mode', select Remote, and then click 'Delete' when prompted.
Did not reproduce:
Reproduced on OSX and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect