Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor crashes when adding a RectTransform during the OnTransformParentChanged callback
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Open and play scene "TransformCallback"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API