Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor crashes when adding a RectTransform during the OnTransformParentChanged callback
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Open and play scene "TransformCallback"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display