Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor crashes when adding a RectTransform during the OnTransformParentChanged callback
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Open and play scene "TransformCallback"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset