Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editor crashes when accessing not declared vertex data
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download ReplacementShaderBlurrySelectionOutlineLearn.zip and open "scene" scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. Editor crashes
4. Open OutlineReplacementShader.shader
5. Write "float3 normal : NORMAL;" in struct appdata.
6. Press play to enter game mode
Results: Editor crashes when accessing not declared shaders vertex data
Reproduced with: 5.5.1p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0b6, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd