Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Editor crashes when accessing not declared vertex data
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download ReplacementShaderBlurrySelectionOutlineLearn.zip and open "scene" scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. Editor crashes
4. Open OutlineReplacementShader.shader
5. Write "float3 normal : NORMAL;" in struct appdata.
6. Press play to enter game mode
Results: Editor crashes when accessing not declared shaders vertex data
Reproduced with: 5.5.1p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0b1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.0b6, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.