Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Editor crashes on startup
The editor crashes on startup on one particular machine. It doesn't make it past the splash screen.
2.Attempt to start the editor
The editor starts up correctly
The editor crashes
This case is a regression, as the editor works on this particular machine using 2017.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors