Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Editor crashes on startup
The editor crashes on startup on one particular machine. It doesn't make it past the splash screen.
2.Attempt to start the editor
The editor starts up correctly
The editor crashes
This case is a regression, as the editor works on this particular machine using 2017.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy