Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Editor crashes on startup
The editor crashes on startup on one particular machine. It doesn't make it past the splash screen.
2.Attempt to start the editor
The editor starts up correctly
The editor crashes
This case is a regression, as the editor works on this particular machine using 2017.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset