Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes on startup
The editor crashes on startup on one particular machine. It doesn't make it past the splash screen.
2.Attempt to start the editor
The editor starts up correctly
The editor crashes
This case is a regression, as the editor works on this particular machine using 2017.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap