Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Editor crashes on startup
The editor crashes on startup on one particular machine. It doesn't make it past the splash screen.
2.Attempt to start the editor
The editor starts up correctly
The editor crashes
This case is a regression, as the editor works on this particular machine using 2017.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked