Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Editor crashes on "GrayscaleFilterEffect::RenderGrayscaleFade" when object in the hierarchy is selected
1. Open attached "test47" Unity project.
2. Open "Standart Assets/Scenes/withrealgeo" scene.
3. Click on "HoloPrinter" game object in the hierarchy.
4. Unity crashes.
*Editor logs attached in "Logs" file
Regression introduced in 5.4.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)