Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes on GetComponentsInChildren<Entity> method
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open user's attached project "ShitGame.zip"
2. Play the scene "Level0"
3. Complete the level by reaching the doorway. (You can also do that just by dragging the player object to the end of the level's doorway object. "Attached picture")
-- watch the crash occur
Reproducible with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Couldn't reproduce due to errors in: 2018.1.9f2
First three lines of the stack trace:
0x0000000140BE4054 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE40D4 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE4C05 (Unity) GetComponentsOfTypeFromGameObject<0,0>
Note: The lines which cause the problem seem to be is in "GameController" script L32~35
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build