Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes on GetComponentsInChildren<Entity> method
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open user's attached project "ShitGame.zip"
2. Play the scene "Level0"
3. Complete the level by reaching the doorway. (You can also do that just by dragging the player object to the end of the level's doorway object. "Attached picture")
-- watch the crash occur
Reproducible with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Couldn't reproduce due to errors in: 2018.1.9f2
First three lines of the stack trace:
0x0000000140BE4054 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE40D4 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE4C05 (Unity) GetComponentsOfTypeFromGameObject<0,0>
Note: The lines which cause the problem seem to be is in "GameController" script L32~35
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected