Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crashes on GetComponentsInChildren<Entity> method
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open user's attached project "ShitGame.zip"
2. Play the scene "Level0"
3. Complete the level by reaching the doorway. (You can also do that just by dragging the player object to the end of the level's doorway object. "Attached picture")
-- watch the crash occur
Reproducible with: 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Couldn't reproduce due to errors in: 2018.1.9f2
First three lines of the stack trace:
0x0000000140BE4054 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE40D4 (Unity) GetComponentsImplementationRecurse<0,0,2>
0x0000000140BE4C05 (Unity) GetComponentsOfTypeFromGameObject<0,0>
Note: The lines which cause the problem seem to be is in "GameController" script L32~35
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2