Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
Editor crashes on Animation::SetVisibleInternal after animation component doesn't unregister visibility callback correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "terratech.zip" project
2. Open the "game" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press New Game
5. Select Campaign
6. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
Note: Before the crash, error "Assertion failed on expression: 'renderer->HasEvent(AnimationVisibilityCallback, this)'" appears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle