Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Editor crashes on Animation::SetVisibleInternal after animation component doesn't unregister visibility callback correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "terratech.zip" project
2. Open the "game" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press New Game
5. Select Campaign
6. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
Note: Before the crash, error "Assertion failed on expression: 'renderer->HasEvent(AnimationVisibilityCallback, this)'" appears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector