Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Editor crashes on Animation::SetVisibleInternal after animation component doesn't unregister visibility callback correctly
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "terratech.zip" project
2. Open the "game" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press New Game
5. Select Campaign
6. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
Note: Before the crash, error "Assertion failed on expression: 'renderer->HasEvent(AnimationVisibilityCallback, this)'" appears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property