Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
Editor crashes in Shader::IsSupported() when trying to change Material's Shader HDRP/Lit to any other shader via a dropdown menu
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Go to the Asset folder-> Shaders-> Select New Material
3. Go to the inspector window try to change the Shader HDRP/Lit to any other via a dropdown menu
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a9
#0 0x00000107134cd4 in Shader::IsSupported() const
#1 0x00000103d66048 in GetAllShaderInfo()
#2 0x000001050ff74b in ShaderUtil_CUSTOM_GetAllShaderInfo()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string