Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null
1. Open the attached project "TargetTexture.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Make sure that the focus is on the Scene view;
4. Try to drag and drop "Test.cs" on the Main Camera;
Expected results: Test.cs will be applied to the Camera.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3 ,2017.1.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds