Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null
1. Open the attached project "TargetTexture.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Make sure that the focus is on the Scene view;
4. Try to drag and drop "Test.cs" on the Main Camera;
Expected results: Test.cs will be applied to the Camera.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3 ,2017.1.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete