Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.0f1
Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null
1. Open the attached project "TargetTexture.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Make sure that the focus is on the Scene view;
4. Try to drag and drop "Test.cs" on the Main Camera;
Expected results: Test.cs will be applied to the Camera.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3 ,2017.1.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam