Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null
1. Open the attached project "TargetTexture.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Make sure that the focus is on the Scene view;
4. Try to drag and drop "Test.cs" on the Main Camera;
Expected results: Test.cs will be applied to the Camera.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3 ,2017.1.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3