Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.0f1
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Editor crashes in "RenderSelectionOutline" when using ImageEffectAllowedInSceneView and set camera's targetTexture to null
1. Open the attached project "TargetTexture.zip";
2. Open the Test scene;
3. Make sure that the focus is on the Scene view;
4. Try to drag and drop "Test.cs" on the Main Camera;
Expected results: Test.cs will be applied to the Camera.
Actual results: Editor crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0b8, 2018.1.0a3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p3 ,2017.1.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view