Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Editor crashes in Play mode when Groupshared memory and a constant buffer value is used in a compute shader on OpenGLES3
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project 'GroupsharedCrash.zip'
2. Change platform to Standalone and change back to Android (just change to Android if it's already set to Standalone on launch)
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: The Editor does not crash
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.2.17f1, 2022.1.0b14, 2022.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.0a20
- Step 2 is required each time project version is changed or after the project crashes
- Step 2 can also be done by doing small changes to compute shader file (e.g. writing a comment)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform