Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes in CalculateSurfaceArea when using auto-generated UVs
How to reproduce:
1. Open lightbaking-crash.zip
2. Open the Assets/UsdUnitySDK/Examples/ImportMesh/ImportMesh Scene
3. Click on Kitchen_set GameObject
4. Mark as Static, including children
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1 and lower because of unsupported features
Expected results: GameObject is made Static
Actual results: Editor crashes
Notes: This only happens when generating UVs for Lightmapping
The problem lies with the USD exporter that export corrupted meshes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default