Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes in CalculateSurfaceArea when using auto-generated UVs
How to reproduce:
1. Open lightbaking-crash.zip
2. Open the Assets/UsdUnitySDK/Examples/ImportMesh/ImportMesh Scene
3. Click on Kitchen_set GameObject
4. Mark as Static, including children
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2019.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1 and lower because of unsupported features
Expected results: GameObject is made Static
Actual results: Editor crashes
Notes: This only happens when generating UVs for Lightmapping
The problem lies with the USD exporter that export corrupted meshes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website