Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Editor crashes if checking "SystemInfo.SupportsTextureFormat" with every available Texture Format
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" Project
2. Open "Test" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected Result: Entering Play mode is successful
Actual Result: Editor crashes
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b10
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1 (c7051b), 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7 (bf8645f4af24)
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4f1
Reproduces only on Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone