Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Editor crashes at RenderNodeQueue::SyncDependentJobs when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 10111557_repro.zip and
2. Open "Ruben" scene (Assets->Ruben)
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crash
4. Open RubenPipleineAsset.cs (Assets->Ruben)
5. Make any change in the script and save (add a comment)
6. When compiling is complete select any object in the hierarchy
Results: Editor crashes when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution after DrawShadow method call.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website