Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
Editor crashes at RenderNodeQueue::SyncDependentJobs when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 10111557_repro.zip and
2. Open "Ruben" scene (Assets->Ruben)
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crash
4. Open RubenPipleineAsset.cs (Assets->Ruben)
5. Make any change in the script and save (add a comment)
6. When compiling is complete select any object in the hierarchy
Results: Editor crashes when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution after DrawShadow method call.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete