Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
Editor crashes at RenderNodeQueue::SyncDependentJobs when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 10111557_repro.zip and
2. Open "Ruben" scene (Assets->Ruben)
3. Editor crashes
If Editor didn't crash
4. Open RubenPipleineAsset.cs (Assets->Ruben)
5. Make any change in the script and save (add a comment)
6. When compiling is complete select any object in the hierarchy
Results: Editor crashes when submitting ScriptableRenderContext rendering loop for execution after DrawShadow method call.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project