Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Editor crashes at 'GfxFramebufferGLES::SetBackBufferColorDepthSurface' or freezes when creating a new shortcut profile
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the "Shortcuts" window by going to the menu bar: Edit > Shortcuts...
3. In the top left press on the "Default" button and select "Create new profile..." from the dropdown
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (doesn't have shortcut profiles)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Sometimes the Editor doesn't crash, stops responding to input, and throws an error in the console: Only Modal Utilities are truly modal on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project