Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Editor crashes at 'GfxFramebufferGLES::SetBackBufferColorDepthSurface' or freezes when creating a new shortcut profile
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the "Shortcuts" window by going to the menu bar: Edit > Shortcuts...
3. In the top left press on the "Default" button and select "Create new profile..." from the dropdown
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (doesn't have shortcut profiles)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Sometimes the Editor doesn't crash, stops responding to input, and throws an error in the console: Only Modal Utilities are truly modal on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object