Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Editor crashes at 'GfxFramebufferGLES::SetBackBufferColorDepthSurface' or freezes when creating a new shortcut profile
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the "Shortcuts" window by going to the menu bar: Edit > Shortcuts...
3. In the top left press on the "Default" button and select "Create new profile..." from the dropdown
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (doesn't have shortcut profiles)
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Sometimes the Editor doesn't crash, stops responding to input, and throws an error in the console: Only Modal Utilities are truly modal on Linux.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset