Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes after a few StackOverflow errors when OnGUI() method has nested OnGUI() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In the Editor select Window -> IntSliderIssue
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor after 1-5 seconds crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
The fix would likely come from a part of a major change instead of just a bug fix.
Regressed with the following changeset: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/trunk/changeset/09c433d35379