Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Editor crash when deserializing an array of a type with a nested fixed-size buffer field
1. Open the attached 'FixedBufferOverrideCrash' project
2. Open the 'TestScene'
3. Select the 'TestPrefab' and observe it in the Inspector
4. Add an element to the FixedSizeBufferCrash array
5. Save the Scene
6. Enter the Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a2
The application crashes with a message:
'The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!]
AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
Attribute Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project