Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Editor crash when deserializing an array of a type with a nested fixed-size buffer field
1. Open the attached 'FixedBufferOverrideCrash' project
2. Open the 'TestScene'
3. Select the 'TestPrefab' and observe it in the Inspector
4. Add an element to the FixedSizeBufferCrash array
5. Save the Scene
6. Enter the Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a2
The application crashes with a message:
'The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!]
AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
Attribute Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime