Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Editor crash when deserializing an array of a type with a nested fixed-size buffer field
1. Open the attached 'FixedBufferOverrideCrash' project
2. Open the 'TestScene'
3. Select the 'TestPrefab' and observe it in the Inspector
4. Add an element to the FixedSizeBufferCrash array
5. Save the Scene
6. Enter the Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a2
The application crashes with a message:
'The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!]
AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
Attribute Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform