Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Editor crash when deserializing an array of a type with a nested fixed-size buffer field
1. Open the attached 'FixedBufferOverrideCrash' project
2. Open the 'TestScene'
3. Select the 'TestPrefab' and observe it in the Inspector
4. Add an element to the FixedSizeBufferCrash array
5. Save the Scene
6. Enter the Play Mode and observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.27f1, 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a2
The application crashes with a message:
'The file 'MemoryStream' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again! [Position out of bounds!]
AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected - :0
Attribute Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling must be set before QCoreApplication is created.
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved