Search Issue Tracker
[Crash] Editor crash when calling StreamedBinaryRead::TransferSTLStyleArray
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("TransferSTLArrayCrashBug.zip")
2. Press Play and keep pressing "next"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproduces in: 2017.4.24f*
*Could not run due to compile errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android