Search Issue Tracker
[Crash] Editor crash when calling StreamedBinaryRead::TransferSTLStyleArray
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("TransferSTLArrayCrashBug.zip")
2. Press Play and keep pressing "next"
Reproduced in: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproduces in: 2017.4.24f*
*Could not run due to compile errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background