Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Not Reproducible in 2017.2
Editor crash on prcore::BlitImage when playing video in the Preview
1. Open the user-provided project
2. Select "MVI_7574.MOV" file from the Assets folder
3. In the Inspector, press play button
Desired outcome: The Editor does not crash.
Actual result: The Editor crashes.
Note: On some versions, the crash happens when pressing the Play button once again.
Note: Editor crashes on VideoClipImporter::StartPreview in Unity 2017.3.
Reproduced with 5.6.0b11, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0a3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.0a6
Not reproduced with 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.2.0b9
Regression introduced 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3, 2017.3.0a1
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules