Search Issue Tracker
Editor crash on (KERNELBASE) RaiseException when re-enabling Image Target
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("ARAssetBundleLoad.zip")
2. Open the "Prefabs/SampleScene" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Hierarchy, select "ImageTarget" game object
5. In the Inspector, enable/disable the "ImageTarget" several times until the "Assertion failed on exception..." message appears in the Console
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
- Could not test on 2017.4 due to Console "The type or namespace name `VuforiaMonoBehaviour' could not be found." error.
- Before the crash, an error message appears in the Console "Assertion failed on expression: 'domain != rootDomain'".
(mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\eglib\src\goutput.c:201] g_logv
(mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\eglib\src\goutput.c:211] g_log
(mono) [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\threads.c:1061] mono_unity_thread_fast_attach
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material