Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on clicking NO button on "Confirm" pop-up while returning the license
Editor crashed when returning the license
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Help > Manage Licence > Return Licence > Confirm
2. Click "No" button in the Confirm Pop-up
3. Click on Close button on the license window
4. Observer the Crash
Reproduces on: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3
Working on: 2017.1.2f3
Environment : Occurs on Windows and Mac
Note: Returning of License using Unity Hub does not crash the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default