Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Editor] Crash on clicking NO button on "Confirm" pop-up while returning the license
Editor crashed when returning the license
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Help > Manage Licence > Return Licence > Confirm
2. Click "No" button in the Confirm Pop-up
3. Click on Close button on the license window
4. Observer the Crash
Reproduces on: 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3
Working on: 2017.1.2f3
Environment : Occurs on Windows and Mac
Note: Returning of License using Unity Hub does not crash the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams