Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Editor] Console's Search bar gains focus after maximizing or restoring the console window
The search bar in the console gets highlighted after maximizing/restoring the console window and then selecting it.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > General > Console OR Ctrl+Shift+C
3. Console > Maximize/Restore(Shift+Space)
4. Select Console window
Console's Search bar gains focus on selecting the window
Only the window should get selected, search bar should not be focussed
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a7
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0