Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Editor] Console's Search bar gains focus after maximizing or restoring the console window
The search bar in the console gets highlighted after maximizing/restoring the console window and then selecting it.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > General > Console OR Ctrl+Shift+C
3. Console > Maximize/Restore(Shift+Space)
4. Select Console window
Console's Search bar gains focus on selecting the window
Only the window should get selected, search bar should not be focussed
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a7
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator