Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Editor] Console's Search bar gains focus after maximizing or restoring the console window
The search bar in the console gets highlighted after maximizing/restoring the console window and then selecting it.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > General > Console OR Ctrl+Shift+C
3. Console > Maximize/Restore(Shift+Space)
4. Select Console window
Console's Search bar gains focus on selecting the window
Only the window should get selected, search bar should not be focussed
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a7
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project