Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Editor blacks out when calling Graphics.Blit on non-main thread in the first frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "blit.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected results: Editor does not black out
Actual results: Editor blacks out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform