Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.1
Found in [Package]
[Editor][Actions] Icons set by importer don't work on initial import
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open project in Editor
Delete the Library folder (in the same folder of the Assets) then open project
3. Observe the error
Expected: No error generated at launch
Note: Not sure the effect of this error. It goes away after clearing the Console.
Asset import failed, "Assets/QA/New Controls.inputactions" > Scripted importer instance could not be created!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file