Search Issue Tracker
Editing Text with Best Fit enabled causes artifacts to appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Canvas > Text"
4. In inspector, notice that Best FIt is enabled
5. Delete text one character at a time and notice that sometimes artifacts appear in scene view
Workaround: After changing text, disable and re-enable best fit.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam