Search Issue Tracker
Editing Text with Best Fit enabled causes artifacts to appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Canvas > Text"
4. In inspector, notice that Best FIt is enabled
5. Delete text one character at a time and notice that sometimes artifacts appear in scene view
Workaround: After changing text, disable and re-enable best fit.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete