Search Issue Tracker
Editing Text with Best Fit enabled causes artifacts to appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Canvas > Text"
4. In inspector, notice that Best FIt is enabled
5. Delete text one character at a time and notice that sometimes artifacts appear in scene view
Workaround: After changing text, disable and re-enable best fit.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu