Search Issue Tracker
Editing Text with Best Fit enabled causes artifacts to appear
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select "Canvas > Text"
4. In inspector, notice that Best FIt is enabled
5. Delete text one character at a time and notice that sometimes artifacts appear in scene view
Workaround: After changing text, disable and re-enable best fit.
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails