Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Editing Mesh Renderer Material array size and clicking on the Size property causes ArgumentException errors
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project and create a Cube in the Hierarchy
2. In the Inspector window, locate the Mesh Renderer and expand the Materials property
3. Change the Size property's value and click around the word "Size"
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: no Console errors occur
Actual result: the error "ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseDown" occurs
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform