Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Editing Mesh Renderer Material array size and clicking on the Size property causes ArgumentException errors
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project and create a Cube in the Hierarchy
2. In the Inspector window, locate the Mesh Renderer and expand the Materials property
3. Change the Size property's value and click around the word "Size"
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: no Console errors occur
Actual result: the error "ArgumentException: GUILayout: Mismatched LayoutGroup.mouseDown" occurs
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'