Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Edge Collider 2D physics issues with compound colliders
Bug report created as requested via https://twitter.com/FreyaHolmer/status/1044311411734839296
- Open the one scene in the project and press play! The left rocket will land just fine, then slide into a wall and shatter. The right one will be bugging out, before even landing, and somehow be pushed to the side and shatter immediately on a single frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected