Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Edge Collider 2D physics issues with compound colliders
Bug report created as requested via https://twitter.com/FreyaHolmer/status/1044311411734839296
- Open the one scene in the project and press play! The left rocket will land just fine, then slide into a wall and shatter. The right one will be bugging out, before even landing, and somehow be pushed to the side and shatter immediately on a single frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed