Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Edge Collider 2D physics issues with compound colliders
Bug report created as requested via https://twitter.com/FreyaHolmer/status/1044311411734839296
- Open the one scene in the project and press play! The left rocket will land just fine, then slide into a wall and shatter. The right one will be bugging out, before even landing, and somehow be pushed to the side and shatter immediately on a single frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps