Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Edge Collider 2D physics issues with compound colliders
Bug report created as requested via https://twitter.com/FreyaHolmer/status/1044311411734839296
- Open the one scene in the project and press play! The left rocket will land just fine, then slide into a wall and shatter. The right one will be bugging out, before even landing, and somehow be pushed to the side and shatter immediately on a single frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs