Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Edge Collider 2D physics issues with compound colliders
Bug report created as requested via https://twitter.com/FreyaHolmer/status/1044311411734839296
- Open the one scene in the project and press play! The left rocket will land just fine, then slide into a wall and shatter. The right one will be bugging out, before even landing, and somehow be pushed to the side and shatter immediately on a single frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline