Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Crash in instancing rendering code
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project ("Samples.zip")
2. Open Scene "Scene Switcher"
3. Play the Scene
Expected: no crash
Reproduced in: 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9
ECS Introduced in 2018.1
2018.3 not tested due to PackMan errors
0x0000000140B9BE30 (Unity) FindDataSource
0x0000000140B869F5 (Unity) WriteConstantLoop<MemCpy<CopyFloat,1> >
0x0000000140B8470F (Unity) InstancingProps::FillInstanceBufferDispatchConstants<Instancing::DrawAPIArgs>
0x0000000140B85486 (Unity) InstanceBufferJob<Instancing::DrawAPIArgs>
0x00000001408A8564 (Unity) JobQueue::Exec
0x00000001408AA29E (Unity) JobQueue::Steal
0x00000001408A88D3 (Unity) JobQueue::ExecuteJobFromQueue
0x00000001408A8CD3 (Unity) JobQueue::ProcessJobs
0x00000001408AAB99 (Unity) JobQueue::WorkLoop
0x0000000140A848B8 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFE37703034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFE39411431 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown