Search Issue Tracker
ECDiffieHellmanCng class in System.Security.Cryptography is missing
1. Create new project
2. Create new script
3. Add using System.Security.Cryptography
4. In Start method start typing ECDiffieHellmanCng
5. Observe intellisense
6. Observe error: "The type or namespace name 'ECDiffieHellmanCng' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference"
Expected: ECDiffieHellmanCng is found as a valid and existing class in System.Security.Cryptography
Actual: ECDiffieHellmanCng class is not found.
Reproduced on 5.4.4f1, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
By design: The ECDiffieHellmanCng is not supported by any old or current versions of Mono, so Unity won't have support for it either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected