Search Issue Tracker
ECDiffieHellmanCng class in System.Security.Cryptography is missing
1. Create new project
2. Create new script
3. Add using System.Security.Cryptography
4. In Start method start typing ECDiffieHellmanCng
5. Observe intellisense
6. Observe error: "The type or namespace name 'ECDiffieHellmanCng' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference"
Expected: ECDiffieHellmanCng is found as a valid and existing class in System.Security.Cryptography
Actual: ECDiffieHellmanCng class is not found.
Reproduced on 5.4.4f1, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
By design: The ECDiffieHellmanCng is not supported by any old or current versions of Mono, so Unity won't have support for it either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player