Search Issue Tracker
ECDiffieHellmanCng class in System.Security.Cryptography is missing
1. Create new project
2. Create new script
3. Add using System.Security.Cryptography
4. In Start method start typing ECDiffieHellmanCng
5. Observe intellisense
6. Observe error: "The type or namespace name 'ECDiffieHellmanCng' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference"
Expected: ECDiffieHellmanCng is found as a valid and existing class in System.Security.Cryptography
Actual: ECDiffieHellmanCng class is not found.
Reproduced on 5.4.4f1, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
By design: The ECDiffieHellmanCng is not supported by any old or current versions of Mono, so Unity won't have support for it either
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport