Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
-e Crash when calling SetTargetBuffers inside Awake and OnEnable
1. Open the attached project & scene.
2. Press play
3. Check the comments in the script for more details
1. Use Start ()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol