Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a2
Dynamic Resolution Scaling: blinking SSGI
SSGI doesn't understand dynamic resolution scaling, and the history buffer gets invalidated on resolution change.
This makes the dynamic aspect of the DRS feature unusable with SSGI.
This bug is a companion bug to "Dynamic Resolution Scaling: blinking raytraced reflection denoising" https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1418319/ . Both issues are visible in the below clip and reproducible in the attached project.
Open "Scene", press play. Tested with today's trunk editor/HDRP f3cd0f18b3c7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a2):