Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a2
Dynamic Resolution Scaling: blinking SSGI
SSGI doesn't understand dynamic resolution scaling, and the history buffer gets invalidated on resolution change.
This makes the dynamic aspect of the DRS feature unusable with SSGI.
This bug is a companion bug to "Dynamic Resolution Scaling: blinking raytraced reflection denoising" https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1418319/ . Both issues are visible in the below clip and reproducible in the attached project.
Open "Scene", press play. Tested with today's trunk editor/HDRP f3cd0f18b3c7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag